CellBlock D, Drifting in Canada.

CanadianJoker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well this Cellblock's format was slightly different from normal. instead of the drifters having the track to them self's for the day, there was 3 other groups on the track at the same time. Midget racers, hit to pass, and old time racers. While it sucked that the guys didn't get as much time as usual, it was almost refreshing to see other types of racing.

well on to the photos.

035.jpg

034.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

006.jpg

017.jpg

if you wish to view more photos you can head on over to Picasa Web Albums - Josh - Drifting at C...

thanks for looking
Josh.

nice shots! i love the corolla shot. the last r32 shot is nice too, i would play with the crop on a few of these, maybe get the cars a little less centered. regardless, these are great panning images.

Nice work :) I love these long panned shots, with the car sideways, wheels turned, smoke billowing from the back :) Going to my first drifting event this Sunday, but it's in the evening so the light will probably be sh!tty ...

that ae86 is win!! look at the offset on those wheels!! Great Shots!!!

Nice series...Can you tell us what lens and shutter speed you were using?

thanks. for the close up shots i was using a tamron 70-300 f4-5.6 and for the further away shots i was using my 50mm 1.8 (nikor). i believe i was anywhere from 125-200 on the shutter speed, and used the fstop to darken or brighten the shot.

very cool polymoog, i actually want to go out to a night drift. i think it would be cool to make a stationary shot and all you see is the lights of a couple cars riping through the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back