What's new

CGT in Russia

Val

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
03.jpg
 
WOW!!! That is one nice car!
 
I love the exhaust tone on these cars. And the car is very nice.
 
Best sounding exotic period in my opinion. One of my favorite cars if not the fav. Shame to see it so filthy. I don't even let my car get that dirty.
 
I saw one of those sitting, alone, running, in an alleyway in Quebec City a few years ago. I was walking into a pub with a few friends when we went there with our 8th grade class and was like, 'Holy $%&#, a Carrera GT!' and then I got in trouble for swearing. But it was worth it. It would have been an injustice to not swear.

P.S. There are no Carrera GTs in Maine. Seriously. No cool cars here. None. At all. It sucks.
 
unusual environment for such a bad ass machine!!!
 
Hey how about something liek this?

artistic.jpg
 
find a better background, the background here is WAY too distracting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom