What's new

Chair

Pretty cool. It'd be neat if the swoopy lines were coming out of something, like a wall vent or just a doorway or whatnot, so as to look that much more like some sort of ethereal wind.
 
Did you use pantyhose as a filter?
 
An old broken chair and the processing of the image gives it the old dirty and abandoned feel, I really like this.
 
Thanks for your comments. I shot this through a dirty mirror that was losing its silver.
 
My kind of picture. I would just use my Imperial Reflex to make it. ;).
 
Love the mood the photo gives off! Very dark, and eerie!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom