Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2014 #1
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2014 #2 You know, the longer I stare at this, the more I can visualize a story for it. It may just be some boring old chairs covered in snow, but there seems to be a story to go with it. I like it, actually.
You know, the longer I stare at this, the more I can visualize a story for it. It may just be some boring old chairs covered in snow, but there seems to be a story to go with it. I like it, actually.
jenko TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 652 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2014 #3 Exactly why I'll never do Chicago in February again. I have never been so cold in my life. Nice irony.
Exactly why I'll never do Chicago in February again. I have never been so cold in my life. Nice irony.