Chalk Art Festival

Peniole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was more about the artists and their process. C+C always welcome. UPDATE: keep scrolling down for the final results...

chalk1.jpg

chalk2.jpg

chalk3.jpg

chalk4.jpg

chalk5.jpg

chalk6.jpg

chalk7.jpg

chalk8.jpg

chalk9.jpg

chalk10.jpg

chalk11.jpg

Now I just want to see the final pieces! :) Thanks for sharing

That'll be my assignment this afternoon, they should be done working around 4pm local time :D

Thanks NJ, exactly what I was going for in some of them :D

Oh man, I feel my knees and back hurt while watching your shots. Nice series. But I agree I would have liked to see a couple of finished pieces.

Cheers, Jeroen

Any sugestions on camera settings when I go back this afternoon to capture the finished pieces? I hope they'll be done when there's still light out.

Hey good thing it didnt rain!!!!
Those people seem to have a lot of time on theri hands, what talent though huh? Good job on these!

Great story telling series, and yes it will be good to see the final pictures, I love the street artists but it must be a bit of a wrench to create a work of art and know it will soon be gone !!

Deano

Yes all the art will be gone by Monday at the latest. Sad. I don't know how they do it. I did notice all the artists had left, either tired or they just couldn't stand that the art will be gone soon, probably both.

Thanks for all the comments. I'm glad you like the series so far.

The final results :D these guys are amazing!

#12 I left her legs on purpose, she's on the edge :mrgreen:
chalk12.jpg

chalk13.jpg

chalk14.jpg

chalk15.jpg

chalk16.jpg

#17 Done by two school age sisters.
chalk17.jpg

chalk18.jpg

#19 My favourite. So well done, you feel like reaching out to touch her.
chalk19.jpg

#20 The reproduction contest winner.
chalk20.jpg

#21 This one was so big I had to go to a second floor bridge to get it without screwing it's perspective too much.
chalk21.jpg

#22 I turned around and zoomed in to get another view of this one.
chalk22.jpg

#23 This one was also done by school children, impressive for such young ages, any age for that matter!
chalk23.jpg

Wow, these are truly wonderful works of art! Amazing! You did a good job capturing them. I love #19 as well.

I'm glad you liked them, thanks for the comments :D

Most reactions

Back