What's new

Change the Clocks Today

I have to be honest with you. This looks like a random snap photo. You should think about a subject for your photo, take your time to compose the image, and play with colors, light and other settings. I don't mean to be hurtful, that's just what came to my mind when i saw it.
 
I have to agree, perhabs if there had been a crew working on the clock or such but in this shot in just seems to show a large clock n a city street. Doesn't really show any change...
 
It's Ok that you don't get it, as this is a mecca to a few. Never you mind. It's not for you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom