What's new

Charity Event Photos

Billhyco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
254
Reaction score
3
Location
Burlington, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was asked to do some photos for a charity motorcycle ride over the weekend. It was a fund raiser for a boy with Muscular Dystrophy. All the photos I took were put up on a site and sold with all the proceeds being donated back to the charity. The sun got pretty harsh for awhile but all in all I had a lot turn out great. Here are a few I particularly liked.....



1.
DSC03517.jpg





2.
DSC03828.jpg





3.
DSC03810.jpg





4.
DSC03805.jpg





5.
DSC03537.jpg
 
Nice shots! I love 2 and 4

Any wide shots of the whole ride?
 
i have a few wide shots around here somewhere, let me see what i can dig up.
 
Last edited:
nothing to special here but these are a few wider shots...some of these bikes are just crazy nice!!!

1.
DSC03528.jpg





2.
DSC03618.jpg





3.
DSC03660.jpg





4.
DSC03815.jpg





5.
DSC03834.jpg
 
#2 is pretty good for a wide shot.

I love the colours on #4!
 
Thank you for sharing! I like Picture 2 & 4:thumbup:
 
thanks..... actually just got all the photos completed and online last night for the attendees to purchase. Already had an order so hopefully they will keep coming in. Proceeds are going to the charity as my donation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom