What's new

Charlie Dude!

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
466
Reaction score
0
Location
Scotland
Some more pics of my infamous dawg.

1
tink1049.jpg

2
tink1054.jpg

3
tink1004-1.jpg

4
tink1020-1.jpg
 
Awww! What a cutie! The first one is especially adorable
 
Yeah, he is slowly growing to be a fantastic model. He just sits there occasionally turning his head for the camera. He loves being in the lime light. I personally liked the second one. Just me...
 
The idea is good, without a doubt, but I believe that technically something can be done more.
Greetings from Spain.
 
I must admit that i wasnt too sure about the last 2. maybe i should have used more of the black bits and less of the floorboards.

#2 is actually meant to be out of focus at the top and bottom. I dont know why, i just liked it like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom