Charm City...

holga girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so these are some shots that i have taken around Baltimore City over the last few weeks... cc welcome...

jennifersmutekcom-1032copycopy-1.jpg

jennifersmutekcom-202copy-1.jpg

jennifersmutekcom-203copy-1.jpg

jennifersmutekcom-204copy-1.jpg

I like how you can see the wrinkles on the white balloon... but my pick out of this group would be the last one. Pretty cool.

But for me it IS the balloon (though I really hate limp balloons and cannot touch them - never could, not even as a small child, hate their smell and how they feel to the touch when they go limp, ugh!) ... I really like that one best of all. So much story in it.

So this is all Holga photography, and the vignetting is "natural" to that camera? If that is so, and wasn't added in pp, then I think I can live with it (though I still feel deep down inside me how little I like vignetting).

Love these, all are really good the combination of elements in the subjects just rock....I would really like to get a Holga, they are a fun and creative tool.

thanks everyone! and laphoto, nope these are not holga shots... but it does look like some of them could be! they were taken with my d700...

I like them all but the last one is my favorite. Good colors and contrast and nice scene.
In the first one i like the birds and the tower in the background.

Most reactions

Back