What's new

Cheap Seat Football pictures....

jajomo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So we love the Steelers ...but this is about as close as we can get as far as seats go. Some of these pics are over 100 yards away and I don't even know how high away....we are 8 rows from the top in the visitor end zone.

The reason I posted these was it just amazes me what these cameras are capable of. How awesome must it be to be closer and with even better equipment.

steelergameandzane327.jpg



steelergameandzane225.jpg



steelergameandzane118.jpg



steelergameandzane106.jpg



steelergameandzane091.jpg
 
I like the 2nd one, #10 is not only open but wide open.
 
I like them all.

Of course, I'm a Steeler's fan so . . . At least you're closer to the action than I am - at home on my sofa watching the games on TV!
 
#17 mike wallace ftw! (ole miss fan here ;) )
anyway...pretty cool shots for being that far away. what lens did you use?
 
I like the 2nd one, #10 is not only open but wide open.
When I showed my hubby this in the view finder...I thought he was gonna run down on the field and kick the crap out of Ben (#7)!! :x

I like them all.

Of course, I'm a Steeler's fan so . . . At least you're closer to the action than I am - at home on my sofa watching the games on TV!

We try to get to two games a year. We have been on the waiting list for season tickets for 4 years. I enjoy being home you see so much more...but its fun and exciting when you are cheering with all the other die hards! :lmao:

#17 mike wallace ftw! (ole miss fan here ;) )
anyway...pretty cool shots for being that far away. what lens did you use?

Thanks and I was using my 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Zuiko Lens. I think it did really well for the distance we were. I did crop them but I didn't loose to much detail.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom