Check out my recent photo. 1 BAD A$$ BIRD!!!

RumDaddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The photo was taking somewhere between the Ausable River and Mack Lake. In Oscoda Michigan. There I was wondering through the woods near Mack Lake. Half in the bag and hoping to find some young girls in bikinis. :lmao: When I seen a bunch of Turkeys. So I thought KEWL, some wild life Ill shoot it. Another bird flew into the area and all the others split. I was like HOLY FN SH!T It flew to the top of the tree and hung out long enough for me to get 3 or 4 photos.

One of my most favorite photos.

post-1-1251847819_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I have 3 more. I couldnt get far enough around him to get one from straight on.

Last edited:
pretty cool to see him, but, you completely missed the focus..

ha.ha...I would have been so scared of that thing that focus would have been the last thing on my mind....camera shake would have definetly been a problem:lol:

Come on MAN!!!!! It was like 10 miles away...

Well, its true, you did miss the focus. thats why you put the picture up isn't it, for constructive criticism? Or did you just want a pat on the back?

Doesn't matter how cool the subject is, if the shot is OOF then it's a bad shot. But that is an interesting bird nonetheless.

ha.ha...I would have been so scared of that thing that focus would have been the last thing on my mind....camera shake would have definetly been a problem:lol:

Doesn't matter how cool the subject is, if the shot is OOF then it's a bad shot. But that is an interesting bird nonetheless.

He was refering to the "I would have been so scared"not the "you completely missed the focus"

This is some kind of troll/joke, right?

"Master Photograffer?"

I think the master photographer bit is just poking a bit of fun at himself. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there needs to be a sarcasm font.

If it were me.........

A great shot for the personal archives. Self-censorship would prevail for thoughts of posting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back