Cheeky little devil!

poppy67

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Poking his tongue out at me..A Red Panda at Colchester zoo.

3089719775_79fd6b40e6_o.jpg

Awww!
great capture - I don't know about the really dark front to him - though it fits in with his paws.
Looks like you had a much better trip than my last round at that zoo (not only screaming hords of people and kids but relfections of all the glass :( got a polarizer now so ready for the next time!)

Awww!
great capture - I don't know about the really dark front to him - though it fits in with his paws.
Looks like you had a much better trip than my last round at that zoo (not only screaming hords of people and kids but relfections of all the glass :( got a polarizer now so ready for the next time!)

Thanks Overread thats just my arty farty way of editing the original has detail in the blacks.. I have a gold card for the zoo and make it a rule to never go when there are kids around..if you go during school time its great and peaceful..lol

lowkey addict ;)
yah weekdays are the best time to travel - my last trip was with family (something like an hour or so before it closed) so it was rather a rushed trip overall - still funny thing is that when you have a big camera people seem to assume you know something and are (in some way) official - they clear back -- course family then crowed into the cleared space!

very nice capture indeed...I love the expression. Nice image

Thanks for comments guys! :)

lowkey addict ;)
yah weekdays are the best time to travel - my last trip was with family (something like an hour or so before it closed) so it was rather a rushed trip overall - still funny thing is that when you have a big camera people seem to assume you know something and are (in some way) official - they clear back -- course family then crowed into the cleared space!

Just try shouting "Tiger on the loose" that works well at clearing them..lol :)

Most reactions

Back