chelsea and teddy

peterpan1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi i just took this picture o my doll chelsea at england and usa with a friend teddy :)

miss_england3.jpg

miss_usa_chelsea4.jpg

chelsea_siting_on_rabbit.jpg

miss_usa_chelsea3.jpg

miss_england2.jpg

bear1.jpg

I have a shots almost like that (Where she is standing infront of the flag waving. I'll try and find it) that I did for school. It was an assignment where we had to copy an image from a magazine to receate the lighting etc.

I did a poor job and it took a few tries, and still didn't turn out well. :( So it's not so great.

Either way, you have good colours and lighting in it :) It's cute. It;s something you would hang on your wall :) Or, I would if I had a good shot ;)

Would you like to add some of these to the "Stuffed Animals"-thread in the Themes Section? All my contributions might appreciate some newcomers to the theme... ;)

Did you take these for a project, just like photong did with hers? For I sometimes like to take photos of dolls that still "live with us" in our house just for fun and to fill a film or so. But I have never learned nor was ever taught anything about proper lighting and so... so I never put any of mine up here.

I quite like yours, though. And I like the "action" that you give to the normally unanimated doll by moving her arms.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back