Chester Zoo

jinjoh_ninjoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
On Easter Sunday i had a trip to Chester Zoo with my fiancée, her mother and her mothers partner, I got a look of photos and would like to share some of my better photos with you,
Commets and criticisms are very welcome :)
50244bb3e446b6bfd7e40a695c4d4eac.jpg

c2566955e73c589aada9b2e01f2bca8b.jpg

0ef9d0aaca894e0a33cd2407e1ec3107.jpg

3852ac90a538469c42f9ddfc818c144e.jpg

313c20f1e345432daae2d7a2824dd9a3.jpg

b073cab901a1ffbd1e13902f521ab052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh, how I love meerkats. :) That's probably my favorite.

The Rhino shot seems bright to me, but I'm gonna let the more professional photographers comment on that. I love the butterfly shot, but maybe in the editing process make the colors more vibrant? I'd love to see the blues stand out more.

The Rhino shot seems bright to me, but I'm gonna let the more professional photographers comment on that. I love the butterfly shot, but maybe in the editing process make the colors more vibrant? I'd love to see the blues stand out more.
Thank you for you comments :)
What is the best program to use for the editing process?
Thanks,
Sam

Thank you for you comments :)
What is the best program to use for the editing process?
Thanks,
Sam

Of course!

I know a lot of people use Lightroom. Personally, I use Adobe Photoshop - they have a free trial for about a month I believe, might be worth a try.

If you are looking for an online free editing service, I've heard good thinks about PicMonkey!

Thanks for that I shall look into it :)

I have downloaded the Photoshop Lightroom free 30 day trail and i have had a go at the butterfly picture.
I'm rather impressed with it or do you think I may have over done it?
fe71144d3e0e341edf564f3cb107aaae.jpg

I also edited the rhino shot to make it less dark :) and added a few other touches to it :)
d99a5a879eca6c7298ebd428c5ae220e.jpg

And I also had abit of help with the meerkat picture too :)
632e19b0b3bd1252456f84d75ff9774c.jpg

Nice job on the edits, one other thing to read up on is composition. Placement of the subject in the frame is extremely important, think rule of thirds. You want to grab the viewers attention.

I have downloaded the Photoshop Lightroom free 30 day trail and i have had a go at the butterfly picture.
I'm rather impressed with it or do you think I may have over done it?
fe71144d3e0e341edf564f3cb107aaae.jpg

Yes, take into consideration what Bill said.

I do love the butterfly after editing! See how the blue stands out so much more?
I do love photoshop for this reason, you can really add that color vibrance. :) Good job.

Most reactions

Back