What's new

Chevelle

wyogirl

Oh crop!
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
611
Location
South West Wyoming
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I entered these in an automotive photo contest and a metallic photo contest.... One was top 10 and one was to 30. Any C/C for the next time? I know some things already that I would do different, but would like to hear from y'all.

$20130329-IMG_3505.webp

$20130329-IMG_3508.webp

$20130329-IMG_3518.webp
 
I like them a lot, I really like that theyre different from normal automotive photography. I like the DOF and the post processing on them. Great job overall.
 
Thanks Shipman! I love classic cars but I don't do well if I try to shoot them like other people.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom