What's new

Chevrolet Corvette

anarkisti

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Corvette.jpg





Shot with Nikon FM, 50mm 1:1.8, slide film, scanned the slide and edited it a bit. C&C please!
​
 
Like it, pretty cool car also. Maybe you should have slightly more DOF to get the entire car in focus. But sometimes people only want the fron of the car in focus, so if that's what you like, nice job.
 
Just two things, I think it would do more justice to be centered and it seems to be alittle too blue.. other than that, nice :)
 
Just two things, I think it would do more justice to be centered

I think I disagree, I like how it's angled so we can see the entire side of the car and the road gradually rolling out of focus. Just personal preference. ;)
 
perfect the way it is...doens't need to be centred...everything doesn't need to be centred
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom