SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Aug 26, 2007 #1
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2007 #2 Very nice shots! What camera are you using?
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2007 #3 The colors are wonderful That blue wall just sets the car off perfectly. The first one is my favorite, I just wish the 2nd car wasn't in view. Nice job!
The colors are wonderful That blue wall just sets the car off perfectly. The first one is my favorite, I just wish the 2nd car wasn't in view. Nice job!
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2007 #4 I would rock that car ANY day. I love those cars. Bel-Airs are whip! I really like the colours and how you put the pictures together...nice job!
I would rock that car ANY day. I love those cars. Bel-Airs are whip! I really like the colours and how you put the pictures together...nice job!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Aug 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Its a canon dslr with a decent 28-75 lens. Thanks for looking and commenting !!!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Aug 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I also wanted to bump this one, I always post at the wrong time and they spin downward off the page so quick.........
I also wanted to bump this one, I always post at the wrong time and they spin downward off the page so quick.........
AF44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 218 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2007 #7 absolutely love the 2nd one:hail: