What's new

Chicago last evening

loopguru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
A group of unrelated pictures; comments?
8ffe547e.jpg

3b57ab01.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

DSC01384.jpg
 
Comment 1:
please make sure you put spaces between the links to your pictures, so they don't flow into each other and are thus easier to be viewed.

Comment 2:
those houses that are so wonderfully depicted in the last photo have fascinated me from when I was a child and at 9 years of age I once took part in a Kellogg's Corn Flakes Quiz. First prize was a trip to Chicago. For weeks I had HIGHEST hopes I would get to fly over and SEE THESE!
Then I had a package of free Corn Flakes in the mail... Hmph.

At night, and with the Christmas decorations still up on the balconies, they look really great. Aren't they called something including "corn"?
 
I like #2.
It's like electric corn on the cob :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom