Animaniac888 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 199 Reaction score 23 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 #1 Two handheld shots approximated in Live View and then tweaked further in GIMP. C&C please.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Cool idea and good post processing - I wish I had the knowledge to do things like this in post...!
Animaniac888 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 199 Reaction score 23 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 It's nothing complicated, just a simple layer mask.
PlanetStarbucks No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2010 Messages 406 Reaction score 55 Location Salt Lake City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #4 Really like the idea and might have to try this myself. Was it really hazy that day? I think it suffers a little from a lack of clarity.
Really like the idea and might have to try this myself. Was it really hazy that day? I think it suffers a little from a lack of clarity.
d3100guy TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Aug 16, 2012 #5 Very cool shot. I'm also from Chicago. Have taken some shots down by the lake
480sparky44 43 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 16, 2012 #6 The daylight side is very low on contrast. It would be much better without the crane. That, and the buildings on the far right are tipping over. Other than that, I love the concept!
The daylight side is very low on contrast. It would be much better without the crane. That, and the buildings on the far right are tipping over. Other than that, I love the concept!
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #7 I think this would look much better if it was in a bigger size
T thosewhotell TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2012 Messages 56 Reaction score 4 Location Portsmouth, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #8 Great concept
Animaniac888 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 199 Reaction score 23 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks everyone for C&C. Here is an updated version: