Chicago

plastii

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi.

This picture was taken few months ago. Do you think it's too much post processing?

Thanks
Marek

chicagoweb.jpg

I like the colors. I think it adds charachter to it... :)

It could be in my head but it doesn't look horizontal completely, maybe off a degree or two, which reallly bothers me. The sky looks overprocessed and as if you just slid the blue sliders all the way to the right. The actual skyline looks great though. Hard to *really* tell when it's so small, but it looks like everything is in focus. Pretty much just that sky bugs me and the crooked horizon. Darken the sky and get it looking like it actually did (maybe just a tad lighter than real life) and it will look great.

I does look a bit crooked but other than that I think it's awesome. I like the overcooked look occasionally, and I think it works for this shot. That skyline is easily accessible and that picture has been taken thousands of times. This makes it stand out a bit from the others in my opinion.

I'd suggest a crop on the left instead of a panorama.

I think it looks good. The only thing I would change is to crop out the half a building on the right side. It's a bit distracting to me.

Plastii
That must of been some swim, getting that far off shore. ;):mrgreen:

The photo is a little small, but I love the skyline...not the color so much though.​

it looks way to overprocessed to me. feels like i'm looking at a screenshot from sim city.

Most reactions

Back