What's new

Chicken!

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
13921185282_acbdd94b96_c.jpg
 
This is nice work, BJ. I like the reflection on the food car. Did you tone map the image?
 
This shot has some wonderful subtleties...the clamp on the tip bucket...the two garbage cans over there at the far edge, behind him..the yellow highlight on his forehead...his can of beer sitting there on the ground....the cinder block over by the sign..the handled bag underneath the table...really fun to look at shots like this! I bet this one looks great seen bigger!
 
Thanks. I love this food truck. It has great "atmosphere".

Derrel, I spent a lot of time zoomed in on this, looking at all the the "stuff" to be found.
It is kinda like one of those hidden object games.

Tone mapped? I dunno what you want to call it, but it is tweaked a little, but I didn't go crazy on it. The scene had some really nice light on its own. I just brought that out a bit more.
 
I'd love to, but we are booked solid the rest of the week.
We're meeting up with family and friends, and there is so much to do here.
We are all loving Austin. It's ranking up there, for a tie, with New Orleans.
We're staying near the Kimber Modern Hotel.
 
I'd love to, but we are booked solid the rest of the week.
We're meeting up with family and friends, and there is so much to do here.
We are all loving Austin. It's ranking up there, for a tie, with New Orleans.
We're staying near the Kimber Modern Hotel.
So much to do!! Enjoy yourself :D

Love that hotel btw.
 
It's funny, because I didn't even want to come here.
It was picked so my partner could spend time with his sister.

It's a surprise hit!


We're staying at Kimber's Blue House.
This has been the coolest lodging EVER!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom