Chickens

I can't seem to find a Brahma Sparrow in my bird handbook! :topsy_turvy: ha! Nice pic, pretty rooster! (and hens)
thank you.. No this is all about chickens... and they are getting so popular now in back yards.. i also have three turkeys.. i thought my chickens were fun.. but the turkeys are really funny.. i might get some pics today..
Just don't get a peacock, they're beautiful but LOOOOUD!

I can't seem to find a Brahma Sparrow in my bird handbook! :topsy_turvy: ha! Nice pic, pretty rooster! (and hens)
thank you.. No this is all about chickens... and they are getting so popular now in back yards.. i also have three turkeys.. i thought my chickens were fun.. but the turkeys are really funny.. i might get some pics today..
Just don't get a peacock, they're beautiful but LOOOOUD!
Nothing is louder or more irritating then my cockatoo.. i have ..2 cockatiels.. 4 parakeets.. and one african gray.. but the cockatoo....... is so loud.. the gray even tells her to shut up.

D85B9E6D-2847-4B5D-BCB1-6867403C0016.jpg

F7996679-DFEA-4701-80B2-9FB17990F215.jpg

F7D5D664-5CEE-4F01-A06C-85EE98B07B8C.jpg

My hen hatched some chicks [emoji214] [emoji213]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dogs would eat them if left unsupervised with them
We can relate - we made the mistake of leaving home one day with our dogs in the backyard. One of the dogs got out and killed six of our Bantams. BTW-nice looking birds! :clap:

My Brahma,Gentle Giants
Photo Lady - I love the image of your Brahma rooster with his head down. Beautiful feather texture on his neck!

Cool Shots, chickens are awesome!
You are absolutely right Jeff - roosters can get pretty mean on their own. One of our little Bantams (Steve Q) thinks its fun to attack, but he can't hurt. He is only about seven inches tall.

Here is Steve Q:

500_9180 (LRGCR)-F1000x563.jpg

JT

My dogs would eat them if left unsupervised with them
We can relate - we made the mistake of leaving home one day with our dogs in the backyard. One of the dogs got out and killed six of our Bantams. BTW-nice looking birds! :clap:

My Brahma,Gentle Giants
Photo Lady - I love the image of your Brahma rooster with his head down. Beautiful feather texture on his neck!

Cool Shots, chickens are awesome!
You are absolutely right Jeff - roosters can get pretty mean on their own. One of our little Bantams (Steve Q) thinks its fun to attack, but he can't hurt. He is only about seven inches tall.

Here is Steve Q:

View attachment 173358

JT

Love his colors! Nice pic!

My hen hatched some chicks
emoji214.png
emoji213.png

Jesssica - Love that image of the 1st chick. Maybe you can hire this baby chick out to be the poster child for "Angry Chickens" around the world! :biglaugh: Seriously though, you need to stop feeding these chicks jalapeño peppers. :icon_pissedoff: Great shots!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back