Child black n white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourself ;)

Few on this site want to click links, expecially those to Facebook.

Welcome to the site but know that here most members shoot from the hip and will give you straight talk, sometimes harsh.

As far as your 2 images posted, #1 scares me. The child has beautiful eyes but looks almost vampirish in your image. #2 is, well, a snapshot with selective coloring that draws the eyes away from the subject. It's frowned upon except in rare instances.

Good luck!

Wow... Only $50 per session? :)

I did not think the 1st photo was of a live girl! Looked like a doll, lifeless.

The second one I keep looking at the red on the shirt and not the girl.

Good luck

Brace yourself ;)

Few on this site want to click links, expecially those to Facebook.

Welcome to the site but know that here most members shoot from the hip and will give you straight talk, sometimes harsh.

As far as your 2 images posted, #1 scares me. The child has beautiful eyes but looks almost vampirish in your image. #2 is, well, a snapshot with selective coloring that draws the eyes away from the subject. It's frowned upon except in rare instances.

Good luck!

You should see the green, blue and red skin tones on young kids on her website! Looks like the circus is in town! Not to mention a whole lot of "NICE" selective color! ;)

(and can't forget to mention the cut off feet !)

The processing is way too overdone. Her skin looks plastic. It doesn't look black and white, just desaturated/grayscale.

lol, you guys are brutal....truthful but brutally truthful :D I think she left to never return.

lol, you guys are brutal....truthful but brutally truthful :D I think she left to never return.

I even had to comment on some of her photos on Facebook! She probably won't like them, though! ;)

Well, I hope she takes some classes, and buys some books and moves beyond this.

I really hate to say it, but this is the worst I have ever seen posted here, including GiGiPhotography and Karrisa Best, AKA New Photographer, AKA...http://www.youarenotaphotographer.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back