Children arrested...

Sounds like someone snitched on them to the police, too. Someone probably having a bad day, along with the police, wanting to pick on the kids, who were scared out of their wits. Not nice.

I especially like this part...

'West Midlands Police deals robustly with anti-social behaviour. By targeting what may seem relatively low-level crime we aim to prevent it developing into more serious matters.'

Right...so scaring the living crap out of children...who were socializing in a normal way, is a great way to promote more social behavior. I'm sure those kids will think twice before they go out and do something constructive again.

Bloody cops.

bace said:
I especially like this part...

'West Midlands Police deals robustly with anti-social behaviour. By targeting what may seem relatively low-level crime we aim to prevent it developing into more serious matters.'

Right...so scaring the living crap out of children...who were socializing in a normal way, is a great way to promote more social behavior. I'm sure those kids will think twice before they go out and do something constructive again.

Bloody cops.
Knotts_as_Barnie.jpg

Only a couple of day ago i read a story about a couple of young girls being made to scrub the street clean by a pair of community officers because they were playing hopscotch.

It reminds me of Robocop 2, were he gets reprogrammed to be politically correct. he lets some kids off for ransacking a shop with just a verbal warning, then tries to shoot a man for lighting a cigarette in a no smoking area

Oh wow, thats really close to where I live! Like one bus ride away.

What a stupid thing for the police to do though.. It makes me feel worried that the police are out catching people like that rather than the druggies robbing old ladies and whatever.

nitefly said:
Oh wow, thats really close to where I live! Like one bus ride away.

What a stupid thing for the police to do though.. It makes me feel worried that the police are out catching people like that rather than the druggies robbing old ladies and whatever.

uh oh nath, watch out. be careful with that camera of yours. or next we'll see you in a cell with your D50 around your neck. :lmao:

two 11 yr old girls i think it was were taken to the police station when a bit of their hop sckotch thing went onto the sidewalk off their drive... they were told they were graffiting public property or something like that...

Most reactions

Back