Children

3.apples.high

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres a selection of photos from recent shoots, c/c welcome
$8.jpg$60.jpg$20.jpgf$42.jpg $66.jpg$12.jpg$98.jpg$46.jpg

I really like #1. The others are overexposed.

I feel most of them are overexposed. but great subjects and great shots otherwise. For next time (or you could edit your post), it'd be nice if you numbered your pics so people can comment. I like the child in the red dress, the second row last picture. Very curious looking. :)

On my calibrated monitor.. they are all very bright.. some are definitely overexposed, with very harsh highlights. Some have some light splash issues from the background too. You might want to work on the background separation also... some of them just blend right in. Some seem a bit soft also, viewed full size!

I like some of them regardless of their lighting issues. The children's personalities really shine through. That doesn't mean that they couldn't be better w/ different PP.

VERY CREATIVE! I love the first one, the one where she is upsdie down, and the red dress one! Also the close up in the black and white...I would also love to know what camera you have, lens,a nd what settings you used as I am quite impressed =) What type of pp did you do? Although some are bright, it works for some of them.

Most reactions

Back