What's new

Childrens playful feet

Haya.H

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
40
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$mays-181.webp

C&C?
 
Unfortunately, your composition really doesn't work for me. One child has his head cut off at the mouth, and the other at the waist. I understand what your concept was, but it was poorly executed.
 
I like the image; but take care, they are gaining weight :D
 
Sorry, but the only thing I get from this image is -two headless bodies.
 
I like the image; but take care, they are gaining weight :D

Seriously? I'm gonna go ahead and consider the fact that, based on your past posts, that you're not entirely fluent in English and meant something else................................. :er:
 
Well, first they are not my kids. Lets get that out the way! and I love the chubbiness. Doesn't mean they are unhealthy.

Joel, I actually agree and I regret not putting them on the same level so that I could chop body parts off evenly for both lol.

Dagwood, yeeah I get that it doesn't deliver as well as I planned. woops. :)

& LOL at e.rose !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom