What's new

Chinese Stuffs NSFW Views

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
717
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
NSFW: Note, silly flags warrant

Teehee xD

Now that you're here, check out these photos from the China Town shop! What do you think?

1. Kawaii
$DSC_0691.webp
2. Kawaiiiiii
$DSC_0693.webp
3. Clothezz :D
$DSC_0696.webp
 
Bump
 
I suppose my title wasn't as clever as I thought.
 
I read your post the day it went up. Due to the uncool deliberate mis-labeling of NSFW I have been ignoring it for three days, and I bet others have been as well. My feeling? It's not cool to misrepresent your posts in order to whore around for clicks and comments. Just wanted you to know the truth as I see it.
 
I honestly don't think this is suited for children :shock:. This is a family website sir!
 
I read your post the day it went up. Due to the uncool deliberate mis-labeling of NSFW I have been ignoring it for three days, and I bet others have been as well. My feeling? It's not cool to misrepresent your posts in order to whore around for clicks and comments. Just wanted you to know the truth as I see it.

But others have done it and gotten plenty of responses! Oh well, I suppose you are right.
 
I ask for forgiveness for my mislabeling of this thread. If I could change it, I would.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom