What's new

Choice Point!

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
5035002290_c2d1fc10d6_o.jpg




or




2.
5034381919_c36ee4fc1c_b.jpg



Or neither is a fair choice as well.
 
The colors in the second are more interesting than the tonal changes in the first, but I wish the dark areas in the second were lighter and had more detail, as they do in the first.
 
there's this jeweler in Philadelphia, Jerry Robbins, and he's got a big beard like you, coincidence?

123012-RobbinsDiamondsMascot.jpg


#2 has a very nostalgic look, like 70's.

Are the gels over stage lights?
 
Looks like the subject is kind of blurred due to camera shake. Neither really do much for me visually or emotionally.
 
Bitter
I have seen your work, so I know there must be a reason for the oof in these??
 
Pierre, I wanted a charcoal/pastel (chalk) feel for this to be printed on canvas.
I went with the color version and brought up the darks on the right a little.

Thanks for the input, y'all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom