Choo-Choo!

silver163

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How can I improve my photo, cropping, more saturation, what?

4ldwtut.jpg

first, ill say i like the picture except for the angle, and those 2 spots in the sky. i hope you dont mind, but im better at showing than i am at describing, so i did a couple edits on your picture. its says ok to edit, so i thought it was the better way to go.

i fixed the spots in the sky first. it looks like you have something on your sensor, or maybe your lens.

after that, all i did was straighten it a little, apply a little contrast boost, and desaturate it slightly.

the problem with straightening it is i had to crop off some of the picture, and the wheels on the car in the back of the train got cropped out.

click the thumbnail for the larger picture.

Its a nice image, I prefer the croped tweaked version, all I can say is that I would have rotated it a bit further, the building on the right leaning away from the vertical really plays with my eyes, far better to have the train sloping into the distance.

Of course that means the buildings to the left will tilt more but I doubt that will be bad as the only vertical reference there for the eye is the adjacent buildings.

Just my $0.02, please feel free to demand a refund.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back