Chopper series 2 C&C welcome again

Those are some nice bikes. I really like picture #2. I think the framing is pretty good although I probably would've tried to keep the entire bike in frame and not cut off the front wheel. Number #1 is pretty nice too. I like the way the bikes are in focus and the way they are positioned except that I find myself focusing on the "customer parking only" alot more than on the bikes themselves. The background just seems a bit busy for me personally. #3 is awesome. Composition/framing is very nice except that this one looks underexposed. The lighting in pictures in 1,2 is much better than in that third one. Cool pics either way :)

best wishes

yeah, conditions were pretty tough... I didn't have any control over the background or the lighting, which is why I chose to shoot wide open (f/1.8) to get maximum light and blur the background as much as possible. I kind of liked the customer parking only sign sneaking in the back there. Not sure why. Also, the third was backlit making a proper exposure much harder. You can tell from the shadows. Thanks for the input though! That is something I need to be more mindful of.

Most reactions

Back