Christmas Day has passed, let us discuss what gifts we have received

No doubt. I thought I was sending you a Merry Christmas wish online, but somehow sent it to myself. Yup, a slight learning curve. Did you collect your dog tags? :wink:

I only have a 360 :(

Maybe next year.

No doubt. I thought I was sending you a Merry Christmas wish online, but somehow sent it to myself. Yup, a slight learning curve. Did you collect your dog tags? :wink:

I only have a 360 :(

Maybe next year.

Next year may be well worth the wait. There are not many games out (that I play). I did download the digital versions of Ghosts and BF4 for the extra 10 bucks.

I just weighed myself and I received 2 pounds. Thanks Santa!

camera Nikon D7100 .... very happy:heart:

I got a bunch of stuff for my camera! This includes:

Light-stands with umbrellas for my speedlights
Pixel King remote flash trigger (Rx; Sony already has the wireless built in, but it acts up a bit when outside in bright light)
Minolta Maxxum 50mm 1.7 lens
External battery packs for the two speedlights
Rogue Portrait Lighting Kit

I am one happy camper!!!

Diamond earrings for my wife.
Inversion machine and reminders of home (UK) from her to me.

Nothing photography related, but we are off to the coast this weekend, so I will indeed be out shooting!

That is enough, wish you have a happy weekend!

I got a bunch of stuff for my camera! This includes:

Light-stands with umbrellas for my speedlights
Pixel King remote flash trigger (Rx; Sony already has the wireless built in, but it acts up a bit when outside in bright light)
Minolta Maxxum 50mm 1.7 lens
External battery packs for the two speedlights
Rogue Portrait Lighting Kit

I am one happy camper!!!

So many gift, your shooting will be more smoothly. You are a happy camper.

Wifey bought me a "lighting kit", containing a couple of light stands, four small umbrellas, a background stand and four cloth backdrops. No lights, but plenty of backdrop material. I'm trying to be gracious in my appreciation, but it isn't the kit I would have selected.

I think the lighting kit is useful for you. They are the most important accessories for your shooting. Your wifey treats you very well. And do you want a light?

From my wife and daughter I got a calendar with a photo a week from top photographers, and my daughter also gave me a self-made photo frame :)

For myself I ordered a Tessar 2.8/50 for my Spotmatic.

This christmas you are very happiness.

Most reactions

Back