J JenLavazza TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 379 Reaction score 0 Location Small town USA! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #1
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #2 I like 2. The expressions are great. The only problem is they are a little bit overexposed. Not bad though. TJ
I like 2. The expressions are great. The only problem is they are a little bit overexposed. Not bad though. TJ
nickisonfire TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2008 Messages 278 Reaction score 0 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #3 Both are very nice! And they're so slightly overexposed it's not really a big deal, the only places I see blown out is in the hats but if you just dodged it a little it would look fine
Both are very nice! And they're so slightly overexposed it's not really a big deal, the only places I see blown out is in the hats but if you just dodged it a little it would look fine