Darfion Soapbox guru... Joined Jun 13, 2003 Messages 1,498 Reaction score 14 Location Wigan, Lancashire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #1
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Dec 31, 2005 #2 Congrats on the new camera ... :mrgreen: I really love the comp of the full frame shots! My only nitpick would be that I'd like to see the actual centre of the flower be the centre of focus. Look forward to seeing much more!
Congrats on the new camera ... :mrgreen: I really love the comp of the full frame shots! My only nitpick would be that I'd like to see the actual centre of the flower be the centre of focus. Look forward to seeing much more!
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #3 nice pics no 2 has to be my favourite
Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #4 interesting POV ... thanks for sharing ..