H hdukphotographs TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2008 #1 Found this church on alittle walk about.
T Traxtor TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 121 Reaction score 0 Location Kongsberg, Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2008 #2 What, you just found it? =p I think you should have taken a picture of the whole top or the whole church. And if your going to take a picture of the clock you should get a little closer. But I like the effect where it looks duplicated on both sides.
What, you just found it? =p I think you should have taken a picture of the whole top or the whole church. And if your going to take a picture of the clock you should get a little closer. But I like the effect where it looks duplicated on both sides.