What's new

church

joyride

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been having a hard time with this shot. The clouds were so blown out to the left. I messed with some contrast and attempted curves (still learning the photo side of PS) and it came out alright. However, the flare carries into the side and was way off. made it look unnatural. If any of you guys want to try to fix it, be my guest. Aside from that, hows the shot?
church.jpg
 
I like it, the contrast of the blue sky on one side, and just white on the other works well.
 
I like it. Really neat structure. Love the red door and the bits of rust.
Maybe crop in from the left a little?

If you want some help with the ps side, you should post the original.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom