I'm not surprised!
He might even be looking at you (us). Not sure if he even had a CHANCE to really see you (stagel ights given and all), but you seem to be "busted" .
I like it but I find whatever is going on in the left side of the image rather distracting to the eye, I would clone it out and use a flat black background, just my 0.02
I disagree with skiboarder. At first I was like, "aww man whoever is standing right there ruined the shot!" But then I looked at it a little longer, and somehow it almost makes the pic! I love it, call me crazy, sometimes 'mistakes' make everything better. Great lighting, I can't believe you got a shot like that at a concert. Awesome capture!
Thanks for the comments!
Having the guitar player included in the shot wasn't a mistake. I purposely framed it that way because I thought it would add something...not sure what, but something!
I do really appreciate your opinion, though!!