ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #1
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #2 cute shot.. love the colors and the dof
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 21, 2006 #3 nice comp. really gives a sense of what's going on in the circle. nice colors too!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 21, 2006 #4 totally lovely! as Jon said, you're really sort of drawn into the happening scene :thumbup:
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #5 Yeh the compo works well...glad you caught her with her head turned.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 21, 2006 #6 Mansi said: cute shot.. love the colors and the dof Click to expand... QFE! I agree! Rob
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 21, 2006 #7 SE, this is awsome! I love everything about it!
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks all! This little girl (Zion) is one beautiful girl. I'm working on her parents to let me do a full shoot of her. I think my daughter would appreciate the camera being stuck in someone elses face for awhile. LOL
Thanks all! This little girl (Zion) is one beautiful girl. I'm working on her parents to let me do a full shoot of her. I think my daughter would appreciate the camera being stuck in someone elses face for awhile. LOL