What's new

Circus Pictures and Brick Wall

APLRR

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys. These are some pictures I took of a circus in my town. I was just driving past it as I noticed the sunset. There pictures are not edited in any way. Please give me your feedback.

_MG_1650.jpg

_MG_1653.jpg

_MG_1608.jpg


The colors went a bit dull after uploading. I dont know why
 
Hmm...I quite like #1, but not sure why. I would have possibly tried to frame it differently as to remove the little shack thing in the background, but I like reflections on the water.

Nice image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom