What's new

City Abstract

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p599058464-5.jpg
 
Very thought-provoking. I'm trying to decide how I feel about the framing, but the subject is really compelling. The naturally unsaturated b/g is nice, too.
 
I like it, Lew, and I'm with lambert on it as well. Have you tried maybe cropping just the one panel and giving it a little level? It's good street photography and is self-explanatory (missing kid in a crime-ridden area). Good work!
 
Love this. I totally get lost trying to figure out how to separate one line from the other... and then I see the missing poster.

Love it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom