What's new

City Churches

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
225c83d4f6211a0f645e5f8871407534-.jpg


2.
36a72c28a317ec44f8a2233a77d078b1-.jpg


3.
1f3a16cda48fa1bbc356ccc17e306be5-.jpg


Comments/critiques always welcome!!
 
Nice. The freeway or highway sign in #2 is a bit distracting though, but I don't really know if you could have done anything about it. At least I know it's in Wisconsin :)
 
Photo 3's frame moves very tightly onto the the tower, I am not sure I like that so much ... other than that, 3 has potential to be my favourite.
Did you take these while driving past the churches?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom