jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 #1
jdsfighter No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 266 Reaction score 29 Location Owasso, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 #2 I really like it, I'm almost curious of the technique, ND filter and 20 second exposure? I think the person on the left somewhat throws it off, but I'm not really sure.
I really like it, I'm almost curious of the technique, ND filter and 20 second exposure? I think the person on the left somewhat throws it off, but I'm not really sure.
rgregory1965 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2011 Messages 711 Reaction score 84 Location arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 #3 If it were a long exposure wouldnt the ghosting be a long blur....these look almost like several shots put togather... Im a noob so dont really know, but I like it
If it were a long exposure wouldnt the ghosting be a long blur....these look almost like several shots put togather... Im a noob so dont really know, but I like it
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2012 #4 Nice ,very Alexy Titarenko
jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks all, jdsfighter/rgregory1965 it was a single shot with a 10 stop nd filter. I tried a crop without the person on the left but it didn't look right
Thanks all, jdsfighter/rgregory1965 it was a single shot with a 10 stop nd filter. I tried a crop without the person on the left but it didn't look right
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2012 #6 Excellent work
S simvai TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2012 #7 Very nice:thumbup: