cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 8, 2007 #1
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 9, 2007 #2 I like it! It's too bad the Sky is so washed out, but that's not really something you can control too well, when it's the weather's fault! I can see some blue and some cloud definition though, so it could be worse! I do like the composition.
I like it! It's too bad the Sky is so washed out, but that's not really something you can control too well, when it's the weather's fault! I can see some blue and some cloud definition though, so it could be worse! I do like the composition.
Rum_Bacardi TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2006 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Montreal, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 9, 2007 #3 the idea is great but you colors are very fade and plain, i would try underexposing it a little and saturating it a little bit more
the idea is great but you colors are very fade and plain, i would try underexposing it a little and saturating it a little bit more
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2007 #4 I think this is much nicer than the first.
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 9, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Here is an edit. I tried to get a little more detail out of it? Cosmo
L leanr_to_speel TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 9, 2007 #6 I like... I think it would also look good in B&W good composition