City Flowers on the Sidwalk

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CityFlowers.jpg

Good use of perspective...

I'd like to see a bit more adjustment in the levels to see more "pop" in the flowers against the all that cold stone and brick. I would have probably used a slightly wider angle than the 50mm focal length and stepped in a little closer to your primary subject; the basket of flowers. The expansion would bring more depth in your primary subject and the moped in the end of the street would still be out of focus but at least recognizable. The moped is a little too out of focus that it becomes distracting. Feel free to stop down a little from f1.4 as that is where your lens' sweet spot.

Good use of perspective...

I'd like to see a bit more adjustment in the levels to see more "pop" in the flowers against the all that cold stone and brick. I would have probably used a slightly wider angle than the 50mm focal length and stepped in a little closer to your primary subject; the basket of flowers. The expansion would bring more depth in your primary subject and the moped in the end of the street would still be out of focus but at least recognizable. The moped is a little too out of focus that it becomes distracting. Feel free to stop down a little from f1.4 as that is where your lens' sweet spot.

I know it might seem odd, but that is the most constructive use of critizism I've ever received on here. Feel free to edit the levels per your comments, I'd like to see what you're thinking and I'll do the same. I agree I should stay away from 1.4 I think that is somewhat from just recently getting a prime lens and wanting to use it at it's full potential. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back