What's new

City @ night

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
6
Location
TN USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking;)

CITY.jpg
 
I love the exposure and your subject, but I am not sure I like the composition. All this black space on top seems a bit useless. Not a big deal, but you might want to crop it a bit.

actually have you tried?
 
I really like the green to orange to black. It is slanted like Marcus said. Did you mean to do that? Suggesting the curve of the world maybe? Or you could at least say that if you don't want to cut anything off the sides.
 
Its a bit crooked but its a great shot....i also love the colors
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom