Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D750
f/8
ISO 320
1/200 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
165 mm

(Processed In Both LR & Silver Efex Pro 2.)

untitled-8-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

It's great to see people out with their cameras vs cell phones!

Great Contrast

Question: Looking at the shadows and highlights it seems to be plenty of light out, curious as to why you have your ISO at 320. (I often choose to go with the lowest ISO as to have as sharp of details as possible, but thats just me.) Keeping with f/8 you might could have dropped the ISO down to 200 and still hand held since you were out to 165mm making your rough calculated safe handheld shutter closer to 1/165 sec. It may not even be noticible honestly, just giving some feedback. But now it has me thinking, is there a correlation between ISO and Contrast? Now I'm refereing to some books and online resources. :D

It's great to see people out with their cameras vs cell phones!

Great Contrast

Question: Looking at the shadows and highlights it seems to be plenty of light out, curious as to why you have your ISO at 320. (I often choose to go with the lowest ISO as to have as sharp of details as possible, but thats just me.) Keeping with f/8 you might could have dropped the ISO down to 200 and still hand held since you were out to 165mm making your rough calculated safe handheld shutter closer to 1/165 sec. It may not even be noticible honestly, just giving some feedback. But now it has me thinking, is there a correlation between ISO and Contrast? Now I'm refereing to some books and online resources. :D

Hi jbnhl,

I had the camera in manual mode (auto ISO), as a result the 320 - thanks for the input!

Enezdez

Most reactions

New Topics

Back