What's new

Cityscape Photo Manipulation

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100thFloorjpgsig_Vga.jpg
 
You should put "MTV" in big bold letters on it.
 
Thanks for your responses.
 
Which software you are using to do this adjustment? Can you show the original image for difference?
 
Which software you are using to do this adjustment? Can you show the original image for difference?

I use PS Elements and Corel PSPx2.

100_2217_Vga.jpg
 
at first I said why....then I saw the original and looked back at it again. I kinda like it. It is totally different but you made a mediocre picture into a piece of art and I think that is interesting. Maybe play with it some more and see if you went to far or could tone it down just a little to make it a little more recognizable initially.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom