What's new

..:: Civilization ends, nature begins ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fieldha1.jpg
 
It was taken near Mostar in the southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina (South Europe).

mapa_unis-tsp_mostar_bih_index.jpg
 
The map is a very nice touch. Thanks! Looks like very beautiful countryside. The thing that made me think it wasn't in my part of the world is the different looking insulators on the foreground pole. Nice concept on the shot :)
 
Very interesting, and composed oh so well. I'd love to see some of your landscapes from the area, minus the civilization part.
 
Very interesting, and composed oh so well. I'd love to see some of your landscapes from the area, minus the civilization part.

I uploaded some of them in the "Landscape and Cityscape" section. It's the forest topic with 4 pictures! But there will be more coming.

@TwoRails: Thanks!
 
Wow, beautiful colours! This is one of those rare images in which the power lines actually add to the scene.
 
Wow, beautiful colours! This is one of those rare images in which the power lines actually add to the scene.
I know. Usually they ruin images. I had a difficult time in finding the right angle so that they don't come of looking distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom