arampan TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Singapore Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 #1 http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/clarkequay/clarkequay_restaurants.html http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/clarkequay/clarkequay_singaporeriver.html
http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/clarkequay/clarkequay_restaurants.html http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/clarkequay/clarkequay_singaporeriver.html
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 #2 Great angle on that 2nd shot.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 #3 These 360's great... What kind of software do you use?
arampan TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Singapore Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I Use PTgui from new house software :thumbup:
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2008 #5 Hi arampan, and welcome to TPF. Both of those are very cool shots/360 views. Talk about feeling like you're right there!!! I look forward to more of your posts.
Hi arampan, and welcome to TPF. Both of those are very cool shots/360 views. Talk about feeling like you're right there!!! I look forward to more of your posts.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2008 #6 Wow great shots they are awesome.
JackCooper92 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 25, 2008 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2008 #7 Seamlesss, I asked the usher for a table 3 times before I realised it was just a photo. How many shots did you take all up? Everytime I try something like this I end up getting ghosts or a split through a person or something. Very well done.
Seamlesss, I asked the usher for a table 3 times before I realised it was just a photo. How many shots did you take all up? Everytime I try something like this I end up getting ghosts or a split through a person or something. Very well done.