Clearing out my collection, over 100 cameras for sale!!

No Polaroids. Everything on that list is what i have

@Count Elmsley i have two vito B's but im not sure either one of them is working... either that or im missing something.
as for TLR's the Zeiss Ikon Coffee can ikoflex has sold, i have a LOMO Lubitel 166U currently on eBay and the other one is a ikoflex but only for spares as repairs as its knackered

started putting a few more online for you ebay nuts

theweird.n.wonderful | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi, I am interested in the Praktica EE2..........could you please tell me whether it comes with a lens (and if so which), and whether it is fully functional? Thanks!

Hi, If you do have any of the following Baldas left could you let me know which model, lens and shutter they are: Baldessa, Baldina (only interested if pre-1948 folder or a post-1948 'B'), Baldinette (1, 2 or pre-war?), Balda Matic, Super-Baldax.

I would be very interested in the Six as I have been looking for one for a while. Do you have a price in mind?

Think the balda six has already gone. will have to check whats still available as most of them are sold now ill get back to you with a reviewed list with prices on it

Hi! Are you still selling your Ricoh 500GX? (and shipping to the Philippines, harhar)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back