iPhoto17 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2009 Messages 637 Reaction score 27 Location cornelius, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2012 #1 enjoy
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #2 I really like your colors and textures. Way better than any of my sunset shots.
iPhoto17 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2009 Messages 637 Reaction score 27 Location cornelius, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks, would you mind showing me a couple?
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #4 Haha... No! I have posted them before in Landscapes I think. But they are awful. I actually wanted to know what I needed to do different so it didn't come out so bad.
Haha... No! I have posted them before in Landscapes I think. But they are awful. I actually wanted to know what I needed to do different so it didn't come out so bad.